Happy New Year. I hope it’s been a great start for you!
Coming to the second to last stage of my Love and Magic Book. Next month I’ll share a teaser and do a request for reviewers. This is my longest book I’ve ever written but I packed it with all the things I love. Magic, Lila is an ice mage (and maybe more), there’s also fae, a dragon and a vampire. Of course, there is romance and loads of spicy scenes. You know there will be action, I can’t not write that. And diversity. My characters are racially diverse and there is LGBTQ+ representation.
Now here is the nerd part…
I also am a huge anime lover and enjoy many isekai anime. Isekai is a fantasy genre where a person from Earth is transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe or fantasy world (See Anime-Planet). In this case, Lila is transported to the fae realm.
Here are favorite isekai anime that inspired me (you’ll notice that most are romance related, naturally):
- Inuyasha – The G.O.A.T for me. You have love, drama, action, magic and the series is completed! Watch it on Netflix
- The Saint’s Magic Power is Omnipotent- The guy in this one is a cute, protective, cinnamon roll and she is super powerful but not arrogant. Watch it on Crunchyroll
- Kakuriyo: Bed and Breakfast- Handsome lead and there’s cooking! Watch it on Crunchyroll
- My Next Life as a Villaness: All Roads Lead to Doom- This has two seasons so far and is a reverse harem where everyone likes her and she is so oblivious. Crunchyroll
- Kamigabi No Asobi- Reverse Harem with cute, magical guys. Crunchyroll
- I’m The Villainess so I’m Taming the Final Boss- She is a fun lead and the guy is handsome and powerful. Crunchyroll
- Alice in Borderland (not the anime version but the Netflix live action series, so good) Similar to Squid Games but this came first.
Finally, this book is a very, loose retelling of The Wizard of Oz, which kind of is isekai!
It’s still just 99 cents to pre-order!
A tale of passion and smoldering emotions will pull you in and tug your heartstrings
Someone has created an army that threatens to destroy the Vampire King that calls me his mate.
Either I accept the monster I am or I lose one I’ve come to love
Layla didn’t count on a sex demon appearing in her living room. Nor did she expect to find she’s a witch, tasked with protecting the mortal realm.
This series is a reverse harem, and there’s a guaranteed HEA at the end of the series.